Terms of service
The Passenger Status Service is a service provided by Phusion free of charge, for the purpose of making Passenger status reports work on Heroku. To use this service you must accept these terms and conditions.
- Use of this service is at own risk. Phusion is neither responsible nor liable for the data that your server sends.
- Any data that you send to this service can be seen by us. We don't deliberately view the data to spy on people, but we can see the data e.g. for maintenance purposes. If you do not feel comfortable about this, do not use this service, or self-host this service.
- We make a best effort to make this service secure, but we do not guarantee it. We cannot be held responsible if data leaks out, e.g. because of bugs. Wondering what kind of data is sent?
- We make a best effort to make this service reliable, but sometimes the service may go down, either for maintenance or because of problems.
- Don't abuse this service for anything it wasn't intended to be used for. We do not actively monitor the traffic sent to this service, but if we find any abuse we will block the offenders.
- We have the right to deny this service to anyone for any reason.
- Dutch law applies to these terms and conditions.
If you accept these terms and conditions then we hope you enjoy the Passenger Status Service. :-)